Please use this for Duggar sightings, speculation, or general discussion. Note that this is Duggar discussion not other families, TV shows, or personal stories. If you wish to discuss other TLC shows, please visit TLCwithoutpity.blogspot.com. Thank you!
I'm genuinely curious. For a website titled, "Duggars without pity," why are there so many posters who seem determined to defend each and every move the Duggars make, and each and every single comment that is critical? I see comments where single sentences are quoted from another poster and the sole purpose is to "prove" that the original poster is wrong. It strikes me that the name of the blog is not "In relentless support of the Duggars." I read the posting guidelines and didn't see anything that addressed this issue.
The Duggars know how to get the shot! And with Josie finally at home alongside her 18 siblings, it's time to take new family photos. But after Josie takes her shots with the family it's off for a check-up where she gets another type of shot.
The Duggars are having a dinner party! Watch as the Duggars invite two other large families over for a fun, and crowded, evening. And get an update on the three youngest Duggars - Jordyn, Josie, and first GrandDuggar, Mackynzie.
Before you send this or any other blog a nasty comment, please look in the mirror and realize that you are being a hypocrite. You don't wish to read anything negative about the Duggars, yet you feel free to be judgemental and hateful about anyone with whom you disagree. People do have different opinions and as long as one is civil they are free to discuss them here. No one here went out and attacked you. You ventured here and lambasted the entire blog. Your comment was not posted nor will any be posted that are without foundation, full of hatred and vitriole toward our readers, or are ad hominem attacks.
This blog is managed by a group of administrators who are all in ongoing contact with each other. To share your questions or concerns with us privately, please send your email to: Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1. Do not be rude to other posters or call them names.
2. No online petitions.
3. Do not be rude about the children or call them names. Commenting on the behaviour that we have seen is acceptable, but no name calling.
4. Do not refer to calling CPS or use the term child abuse unless we something that actually is abusive.
5. Watch profanity.
6. Don't tell the moderators how to run the blog.
7. Be careful about boards on boards and please don't discuss or provide links to other Duggar boards.
8. No diagnosing mental/medical conditions.
9. No posting addresses.
10. Along with not being rude don't tell other people how to think, act, or behave - don't try to tell other people what to do or not do.
11. No using the kids' names or moderators' as your screen name.
12. Comments including "I'm sure you won't print this" will never be printed.
13. No unsolicited recaps. We are not recapping the Duggar shows.
14. The administrators are not able to verify the identity of people who comment here. Believe what you choose to believe.
15. Please use proper grammar, spelling, capitalizations and punctuations in your comments. No instant message type speaking.
16. Please refrain from beating the dead horses such as Josh's years ago expressed interest in law school. If the Duggars have moved on, so should we.