Please use this for Duggar and Bates sightings, speculation, or general discussion. Note that this is Duggar discussion
not other families, TV shows, politics, religion, or personal stories.
If the comment is more about you or some other issue than the actual Duggars or Bateses or other families seen on the show, please rethink before sending. Thank you!
Please
do not quote entire articles or large sections of articles. Link to
them, please, to keep us on the right side of fair use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
226 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 226 of 226Derrick contacted JimBob about being a prayer partner so he could get hitched to one of the girls- simple as that. He wanted to be part of the Duggar fame, and any of the girls would do- JimBob picked for him I'm sure.
Jim Bob has done it again. According to Inquistr, Daddy Moneybucks decided to wish his son, Jason, a Happy Birthday by mocking him. "I can't believe you're sweet sixteen and never been kissed." WHY does this fool insist upon having insane courtship rules, and then ridiculing his children when they follow them? He is OBSESSED with his children's sex lives! Christian father my @$$. MY Christian father would have decked him for making sexual references in front of his daughters. Such a sick, gross, perverted man. And he wonders where Josh gets it?!
Actually no the kids don't usually get paid. TLC pays by the family if they can. Then it's up to the parents to decide if or how to divide the money.
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Priscilla (Anna's sister for those just joining us) has announced that she is "expecting" again.
Meme, I saw the article that your talking about. Everything is sexual to JimPerv! He is the reason why Josh is a pervert. He is always bullying and shaming his children. I hope he knows that it's a sin to provoke your children to anger. Again, he's going to have a lot of 'splaining to do on Judgement Day!!
Again sorry for miss understanding about the payment thing. Didn't mean to make you upset.
Derick is dumb for wanting a Duggar girl as he saw what the world could have offered him besides controlling parents in laws and wide eyed Jill
Well, that is about as exciting as learning the Pope is Catholic!
Reality TV needs to catch up with Hollywood. There are laws now to protect child actors, so they don't grow up and end up broke.
Quiana I have also wondered about Derick. I don't know many young men who would put up with in-laws listening in on conversations (before he and Jill married). SICK! Derick's family does not appear to be fundy, either. I just wonder how much contact he's had with them since marrying all the Duggars. Feel so sorry for his mother.
Didn't Derick's mama go get him when it was time for him to come home from Nepal and they stopped in Israel to buy Jilly Bumpkin a diamond?
I was thinking I read that Cathy had also flown over with him when he first went there and it was hard for her to leave him.
Just thought it was interesting that he was coming back to get married and his mommy had to go fetch him.
Still waiting for someone, anyone to come forward and say she had ever been out with Derick. I don't live too far from Stillwater, OK where he went to college and have never heard a word. Anyone else?
That's a great question. Derick went to OK State Univ for 4 years. While in college he was in a Fraternity & a mascot. I am confident while in college Derick Dated Girls. Then there are those Frat parties if which I am sure he attended & participated. Derick really scraped the bottom of the barrel when he married Jill. Hey Detick, welcome to the Duggar & Gothard Prison with Warden Jim Bob. Very sad that Derick is wasting his college education.
Seriously, if there was any woman out there who had ever been out with Derick wouldn't they make it known to People magazine or one of the other rags? Think of the money they could make.
I was sitting here and thinking. We know that Anna will stay with that terrible excuse for a husband. And they will have more children. I'm thinking about how unfair it will be to those babies. Some people shouldn't be allowed to procreate. Anna is a great mommy, but their marriage is a nightmare. I don't care what JimPerv and TLC want to tell the public, it's not going to be a perfect marriage post-scandal. I do wonder how Mack and Michael are doing. They are old enough to know something is amiss.
Let's talk about Ben and his tee shirt and hat evangelism. What's up with that? Can't he just wear clothes without sending a message? (He also wears shirts that are too small so we can see that he has muscles. Modest? I think not). Then there are the hats and caps worn forward and backward that also are supposed to mean something, but I don't know what, the "messages" are so cryptic. At his age he should be able to get showered and dressed in the morning without it becoming a middle school fashion show.
There is a new selfie of Jill and Izzy on the Official Duggar Family Facebook, and of course Izzy' s finger is purplish red and swollen.
Derick looks terrible with that heavy beard and the heat is suppose to be extremely uncomfortable. They all look sweaty and dirty with their bad make up melting off every blemish really shows and Derick wearing a grizzly Adams beard?
Regarding his mouth surgery, the philtrum and the center of his teeth don't line up? I think the surgery has changed his face for the better but why is his bite so off to one side? Why go through that when you are going to grow an ugly beard and cover the new shape of your face and jaw? Would like to see him cleaned up and neat to see the difference.
Bread and jam:
The Duggar boys in General have always been extremely rude with the baseball hats. My son is a college baseball player Andy husband stopped that backwards hat stuff as soon as he tried it (he only tried off the field of course) My baseball hat rule is always take it odd at the table and or prayer or national anthem of course. The Duggars pray and eat in restaurants with their hats it's just a pet peeve of mine.
My son would say "I just played a double header I'm a mess" yes a mess but with table manners.
IMO I think Derick and Ben had no idea about Josh molesting the girls. I don't necessarily think they had any right to know about it, however them acting like they were told ahead of time. Everyone says they don't really like one another, but they do have all of the Duggar drama in common. What happened to Jimbobs big house Jill was in?
When they first bought that house I hoped Anna would get it after giving birth on TV but Josh doesn't deserve it.
Does anyone think the Duggars are angry at Josh because of all the sexual adventures or because he brought down the Duggar Brand financially for all of them?
I think they are mostly mad about the $
One more thing, a new overused word "guy, guys"
They don't say boys or men. They talk about "guys"
If they are old enough to marry you at age 19 call them "men"
IMO the reasons that people enjoyed watching the show (in the beginning) were simple. This was a show about home and family - cooking meals, doing laundry, coexisting with others, etc. These people were having to do all of the everyday tasks that we all have to do, and they did it on a larger scale, which kept it interesting. It was somewhat interesting hearing Michelle discuss how they managed a chore system or planned a dinner. I think that people are always intrigued by "how someone else does it". We borrow ideas - or reject them - but we get to consider them either way.
The show became offensive even before Josh was outed. It was more than annoying watching a father who behaved disrespectfully on free trips - making stupid wisecracks, trying to make guards smile, etc. Children who were given rare privileges but didn't have enough of an education or even general knowledge to appreciate what was done for them. Hard to watch these folks go on free trips and act like imbeciles.
Finally, we had a father and a son who acted like perverts, and a mother and daughters who covered for them. So we all lost interest in the Duggars. They aren't those hard-working kids anymore. They're non-working, deceitful, grifting people with a television show. And that's about all.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD3pxpFDfj6/
Izzy looks like Josie here and little Spurgie looks like a Duggar for sure.
I never heard Derrick or Ben say they knew about the molestation before marriage? It was Anna who said that. And I'm sure they didn't know. JimBob would not have wanted to take any chance that the men would back out of the marriage. As I have said before, I don't believe Anna knew before marriage either- although she claims she did, I just don't believe it.
Baby pix said...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD3pxpFDfj6/
I think Izzy was laughing when he heard that Spurgeon got a worse name than he did. Look at Spurgies face....He isn't laughing.
so tori bates is in a courtship with someone name bobby? not sure of the last night seems it was confirmed by who I am not sure saw it on their Facebook page.
Denisean I never bought it either. No way did Anna know that Josh molested his sisters before she married him. The Duggars probably disclosed a few general, vague points and left it at that. Something along the lines of Josh taking a wrong path down a hard road, blah blah.
someone claims the duggars were at the bates house the graduation of tori and traces bates. wonder if josh was there.
Post a Comment