Free Discussion, January, 2018

Please use this for Duggar and Bates sightings, speculation, or general discussion. Note that this is Duggar discussion not other families, TV shows, politics, religion, or personal stories. If the comment is more about you or some other issue than the actual Duggars or Bateses or other families seen on the show, please rethink before sending. Thank you!

Please do not quote entire articles or large sections of articles.  Link to them, please, to keep us on the right side of fair use.

330 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 330 of 330
Wondering said...

I saw a video of Josiah & Lauren announcing their courtship & he said her family had recently moved into their area & their families are friends & have similar goals. So I think they are a fundie group.

detria said...

I read that Lauren's father has moved his family (9 kids and "expecting) to Arkansas. He must be also expecting fame and fortune by giving up his 18 year old daughter to Josiah. Here we go again with the courtship, engagement, quick wedding and quick baby. Anyone know what Josiah does to earn a living to support this upcoming marriage and family? Once this show is totally cancelled by TLC, the kids will be living in poverty while Jimbob hoards his millions.
At that point, someone will do the anxiously awaited tell all book. I can also see a film being produced including the scandals. Who would play Josh in the movie?

Mickey2942 said...

She is young, and trained up to be a good, obedient fundie wife. Doesn't have a backbone or smarts to get away, like the other one did.

A life of poverty. Jim Bob does not seem to be too generous, so get used to living in a dump, fixing it up to flip, shopping at Goodwill, wearing flip flops, long hair, and no birth control.

She will be making bolonga sandwiches for the rest of her life.

Jana is really getting to be an old maid...in fundie think...28 years old, living at home, sharing a bedroom with little sisters. What a great life!

roddma said...

Tori Bates Smith wants to work in a private Christian school upon graduating in May and is already student teaching from what I gathered. I can never get excited about any of them with any education. Tori could be on her first child come May.I will be surprised if it doesn't happen. The more kids they have the harder it will be for Erin and Alyssa to make money on the side. Whitney is the only one with hopes of no more babies for a while.

roddma said...

I have to agree about Josie sticking fingers in cupcakes and climbing on counters is gross. And let's not forget the lick and stick pizza.I still don't like calling her feral.

Anyhow, Jana isn't just taking care of Michelle's kids She is taking care of Michelle AND Jim Bob's kids. Jim Bob is the father and yet can't be bothered to change diapers. Yes them may have signed up for the Patriarchal thing but they are still each responsible for the child care.

HistorianMom said...

Her family is among the “true believers,” so I am sure that she grew up expecting to court and marry soon after her 18th birthday. I’m not sure what a “fundie” looks like other than the long hair & modest clothing, which she seems to have.

HistorianMom said...

They will “make it work.” She’s been enculturated for this life since birth, as has Josiah. Personal happiness and ambition are at best tertiary to living the rather constrained lives they believe that the Gospel spells out for them. They will even be happy in their own way, in their own community.

Mickey2942 said...

No man wants a "used spit cup", that means a woman not a virgin. So, women feel devalued, and locked into a possibly miserable, abusive relationship, for life.

The true crime is that women are "counseled" that a marriage "takes two", and she needs to work on her part of the relationship.

So, basically, if a woman dies, leaves, a man should get remarried as soon as possible. A widow, should move back with her parents, until they marry her off, if they can. A woman whose husband left her, may as well be wearing a Scarlet Letter, because there is obviously something wrong with her. And lastly, women don't leave a man, no matter what.

schooner said...

Roddma-Jim Bob can't change diapers because he might have impure thoughts. Is he really that WEAK????????? Ewww. What a perv. I have zero respect for this family and their stupid belief system. It is not true Christianity.

Always said...

Re:roddma's comment about Jana being the caretaker for Michelle & Jim Bob's kids. Don't forget she is also seen caring for many of her sister's children. She always has a child she is holding when we see a picture of her & it isn't always one of Michelle & Jim Bob's kids, as Josie is their youngest She is seen with Jessa's kids as well as Jill's, when they are visiting the tin house & will probably be needed for help with Joy's baby. We know Michelle isn't going to be babysitting all these grandchildren Jim Bob wants & as mentioned Jim Bob couldn't, or at least wouldn't do any childcare for his own kids, so that leaves Jana. The more kids her sister or bothers have (Joe & probably soon Josiah) the less responsibility they will have for caring for them. Their life experience shows them that it isn't the parents responsibility to care for their own children & if there isn't an older sibling get the, "old maid aunt."Jana certainly has a job for life but what a terrible life for that young woman.

nana Gia said...

What a nightmare for Josiah's "best friend". It's all about sudden fame & celebrity for her now, the dress shopping & wedding all documented by TLC but the harsh reality of her life will kick in when she's birthing a baby at home in about one year. I wonder where they will live. Jimbob could start putting trailers on his property for the newly married kids to live in....cheapest way for him to go as he works toward 200 grandchildren.

JustHoping said...

Nothing worse than hearing an 18 yr. old fundie girl say, she was "shocked" when Josiah asked her to court. Of course she knew that was exactly why the entire family was recently moved to AR, by her dad. I agree, he thinks dollar sings are coming his way if his daughter becomes a Duggar," he must really not have a TV or else he would know that their reign as, "TV Royalty" was coming to an end sooner rather than later. At least I personally hope so.

colen said...

I think Josiah's courtship will end with marriage. Lauren has been indoctrinated since birth, I don't think Marjorie was. Plus Lauren seems to have a 'go along to get along' personality; I didn't see that with Marjorie.

sandi said...

Roddma,yes,I've wondered about Whitney as well.She has a career now,and baby no. 3 isn't in sight yet,like it is for Alyssa and Erin.I wonder if Kelly and Gil are having a private chat with she and Zach about that.It wouldn't surprise me at all

frieda said...

Has anyone heard of Lauren's family is living in that illegal apt. in the Duggar storage building? Sort of like what they did with Benboy. Lure him to the property and encourage the marriage once the kids are seeing each other every day. Lauren's dad couldn't have had much of a job or business if he could suddenly uproot his pregnant wife & 8 kids to another state. Are they in need of money and hoping to appear on the Duggar's TLC for quick and easy $$$$.

Linda said...

They're probably staying in the guest house not the room that Ben had.

freida said...

The Duggars put together an apt. inside the storage building (probably didn't need building permit for that) with bunks and a rather nice looking living room and I hear that is where Laurens' family is living...right on the property.

nickle pickle said...

one who is her family I have been trying to find out who they are? and I know the bates have some bunk house also because Tori husband family stayed there? I thought the duggars had some nice guest house because one time they showed it when some family came and stayed with them.

Aimee said...

What I just don't understand is the need to publish this in People Magazine? WHY?! Josiah, more than any of them, knows that courtship (even magical, 1000 rules dictating your every move Duggar Courtship) doesn't ensure marriage. He had the public video, People announcement at the beginning and end of his first one with Marjorie so why do it all again? Why not just wait until they actually got engaged in a few months?

Willow said...

At first I was hoping maybe Josiah would move to Georgia after he married into the Swanson family. Then I heard they moved to Arkansas. Wow. Jim Bob is sure powerful. Or did he pick a family in need on purpose for Josiah to marry into? I always kind of felt a little sympathy for Josiah. I hope he is happy. Another thought I have is that I hope Jim Bob is saving the big guest house with the pool for Jana. She is the only one, so far, that deserves it. She deserves that and so much more. If her future husband, if she has one, wants to move elsewhere, Jim Bob should write a big check for Jana to take with her. If Joe and Kendra are living in Grandma's log cabin house then it will be interesting to see where Josiah and Lauren will live. On another subject, I am very proud of Tori Bates for becoming a teacher, even if she can only work in private schools. Still an accomplishment, especially if she actually works and it looks like she already is. They are also moving to Nashville, away from the parents a little bit. Kudos to them. Most of the Bates daughters have some secondary education of one kind or another and work at least part time. More so than their brothers, I think, except for Zach. Sorry for such a disorganized post. :)

schooner said...

Saw the photos of the super awkward courting couple, Josiah and Lauren. Now they pose for courting pics too? Someone needs to tell Josiah to find a pair of pants that fit properly. Jeez Louise! If he is such a mature businessman as his mommy and daddy claim on their blog, then surely he can drive himself to a department store and choose some big boy pants and pay for them with his own money

Ellie On a Roll said...

Does anyone else get a vibe from Josiah that he's acting? He seems to eager to get engaged and married to any girl. I'm talking worse than even Joy was during her courtship. I just get a weird, something's not right feeling.

And if I were Jana and I had been treated the way Jimboob and the rest of them did nothing for my birthday, I'd walk right out and go off and dream a new dream. Jana is seriously the most talented person in that whole clan!!!

Ruby said...

Frieda, do you have the news article or report about lauren's family living on the duggar property? Lauren's father looks like J Boob's brother-from-another-mother, even the creepy smile, home haircut and ill-fitting striped polo shirt.

Ruby said...

Willow-Bingo! I think J Boob picks families who are in need of financial, emotional or whatever support and preys upon them and uses them for his own advantage. This smells like an arranged marriage to a suck-up family looking for some attention and $$$$.

Ruby said...

Come to think of it, though, many of the Duggar kids' spouses come from some kind of a Duggar suck-up family who is involved in some kind of "ministry"/job "serving" others.
In their circles, you can't be employed at a legit company, have a career and earn a decent living--that's much too selfish. Instead you have to "serve", aka "having a servant's heart". Whatever, this bunch is just one crazy family short of a scandal. You can't have that many under-employed young adult with hormones raging and breeding like rabbits before something goes sideways. I'm not talking about just the Duggar family, I am talking about the whole IBLP cult group who hang out together and intermarry. scary.

Just Me said...

Aimee, my answer to your question about why the publicity for Josiah's courting since it was done once before is simple, they need the publicity. That's why the entire courtship, engagement & wedding, followed by a pregnancy announcement is already set to go. Everything they do is for the publicity.

Always said...

Re:colen's comment about believing Josiah's courting will end in marriage. You better believe Joaiah's courtship will end in marriage. Jim Bob will never allow another embarrassment of a courtship just ending, with no marriage, no matter how they try to soft pedal it, saying that it's a time to get to know each other & "decide" if they are right for each other. We know that's not true as they don't know one more thing about their intended when they marry, than they did when they first met. When they enter that courtship for all intents & purpose it's a done deal!

Brown-eyed girl said...

If you squint just right at that picture of Josiah and Lauren he looks just like Josh, even down to that ugly shirt that I almost think Joshie used to wear.

So Sad said...

Re:Ellie On a Roll's comment, about the way Jana is treated by Jim Bob & the rest of them , that she should just walk right out & dream a new dream. I used to say exactly the same thing about Jana. However, I now realized that she is probably the most thoroughly brainwashed young woman, I have ever seen. Believe me, I don't think she has ever had a dream of her own. She has been nothing but a workhorse in that house for yrs. It's enough to break you're heart. I feel so bad for her but I don't believe there is any chance for her to ever have a normal life. I wonder if Jim Bob & Michelle actually sat down & decided which one of their girls they could indoctrinate, to the point that she believes that she owes them her entire life. She owes them to maintain the home & every aspect of it. She was in charge of the entire trip to Australia, she is in charge of childcare for all the children in the Duggar family, as well as the extended family that is growing larger by the day. She doesn't even seem to ever have any interaction with any of the Bates girls now, as many of them have married. It's appears that her own sisters don't invite her along for anything, except to watch over their children. The outlook for her is extremely bleak. I fear for what will eventually happen to her.

Ruby said...

ellie, these young people in the Duggar home are so repressed, so isolated and brainwashed that they will basically latch on to any warm body and call them their "best friend". Josiah seems brainwashed to an extent that he thinks if he just follows the courting, engagement, wedding prep, ceremony, honeymoon, buy-a-house, have-a-baby plan everything will be okay. You can see it in his face. He looks desperate, soulless, He's completely brainwashed.

Brown-eyed girl said...

Random Acts of Kindness Day is coming up in February (17th). Some say it is the whole week with Valentine's Day in it and ending on the 17th.

I wonder if the Duggars will do anything for anyone...and I am not talking about the whole litter getting together a freaking hillbilly gift basket with a happy face mug and a package of cocoa from a box of 12, wrapping it with cellophane, plopping on a stick on bow and all going together to deliver it to another fundy and videoing it for all of us to puke over.

I still have bad images of the clueless and sheltered Jessa and Ben having someone ahead of them in the drive through pay for theirs and they just figured it was another of their adoring fans. So tacky they didn't 'pay forward' the kindness!

Mickey2942 said...

I don't see Ben and Jessa as "clueless", they have a narcissistic entitlement mentality, that people should give them things, because of TLC. They don't consider paying anything forward, it is all about them. Even when they do church work/charity, it must be displayed, they do it for the subtle notion, that they are "better" than everyone else, it is so condescending, and arrogant. Epic ignorance.

Mickey2942 said...

It is a lot like fundamentalist church groups in Utah. Marry someone who attends the same church, and don't act selfishly, like wanting to go to school when your Mother and family need your help at home. As if, wanting to live your own life is some sort of heinous criminal act of selfcenteredness. For some reason, only daughters get that "talk". Men can do what they want. Patriarch society, men rule, women are enslaved.

colen said...

per: " Brown-eyed girl said...

I wonder if the Duggars will do anything for anyone...and I am not talking about the whole litter getting together a freaking hillbilly gift basket with a happy face mug and a package of cocoa from a box of 12, wrapping it with cellophane, plopping on a stick on bow and all going together to deliver it to another fundy and videoing it for all of us to puke over.

1/25/2018 11:36 AM "

Your comment reminded me of a Xmas episode years ago when the kids made cookies and gave them out to different people in town. I remember how uncomfortable the police officers (I think) looked. I wonder if some of them where aware of the incident with Josh and his sisters

NWArkie said...

"What I just don't understand is the need to publish this in People Magazine? WHY?!"

ANSWER: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and keeping the Duggar name in the news

Rinse and repeat...

Carrie said...

It's a shame the Duggar boys start to go bald while they are in their teens. Is it a poor diet? I cannot believe that Josiah is nearly bald at 21, styling that tuft of hair on his crown........Joe the same thing. I wonder what the hair spray maniac Jimbob thinks about his son's lack of hair since he is such a narcissist about his hairstyle, maintaining a good head of hair at his age. I was shocked to see how much Josiah looks like Josh in the engagement picture. At first I thought it was Josh!!! He would look lots better if he got rid of the scraggly beard. What's up with these fundy guys and the scraggly beards? Lauren looks so pretty and full of hope. I feel sorry for the child.

hilda said...

I honestly have never seen boys going bald while still in their teens. Maybe they need some vegetables and fruit in their diet and I don't mean counting greasy tater tots as a healthy vegetable.

As for Jana, it's odd she is so blindly accepting of the family workload. She sees the Bates and her sisters with husbands and families so she must feel left out at this point. Now the name Cinderella seems appropriate. She's not allowed to go out with married couples in her family.....why is that? If she dates in her 30's, will she be assigned a sibling chaperone or would Michelle go along and sit between the couple as she did with one of the sisters? This treatment of Jana borders on abuse. The poor girl never gets a day off but Michelle and Jimbob fly around the globe free and easy posting pics of several vacations each year.

Ellie On a Roll said...

Re: Carrie
Maybe the Duggar "boys" are under so much stress their hair starts falling out during adolescence.

Ellie On a Roll said...

I wish that Micheala would offer Jana their spare bedroom so she could escape her TTH nightmare.

nickle pickle said...

Micheala Bates is in a big hurry to have a child that has been her dream all of her life. I feel for her but she needs not to hurry it.

Just thinking said...

Carrie I'm glad you referred to Lauren as a "child," as that's all I can think of when I see a picture of her. I thought that Joe's wife looked young, also Joy but this is beyond belief. She really does look like a "child." What's wrong with these people?I hope her family faces reality & realizes that they are not going to become wealthy because they sold their daughter to the Duggars.

Wondering said...

I think the problem with the Duggar boys going bald is probably heredity. If people remember, Michelle's dad was bald & often times with baldness, it will follow the maternal side of the family. I'm sure their diet doesn't help their general health, up to & including going bald at an early age. It does seem strange that so many are going bald so young.

Just Me said...

I agree that Jessa & Ben have a narcissistic entitlement mentality & not to let them off the hook, but none of them have any social skills in the Duggar family & extended family. They only think of themselves because that's all they know & when you don't ever interact with others you only care about yourself.

Just asking said...

OMG, I just read an article from OK Magazine (I know, consider the source)that Lauren's dad is, are you all ready for this...he's a minister. Now there's a shock! Guess that answers the question, how can a man just pick up a family of 8 children plus another expected soon & just move to another state. Wonder where he is going to be preaching? I thought the Duggas have the preaching gig pretty much sewed up with their son's as well as sons-in-laws. I don't know many pastors or preaches that are able to live that kind of life. Just pick up & move to another state with no job in sight. Rumors has it they are living on the Duggar property. Just what we wanted to hear, another preacher in that fundie group

Disgusted with Duggars said...

OK Magazine is reporting that Lauren's dad is a,"Minister."Of course, what else would he be.

Disgusted with Duggars said...

I meant to add , isn't Kendra's dad a minister also?

lisa Mcginess said...

well I guess Lauren father is a big guns in that iblp place. according to the linken page he owns a landscaping company in Ga. his wife name is lana. could not find any pictures of her having another kid or any other children. guess the big guns do not have pictures online. bet Jim bod hand picked this girl for Josiah.

Goodie said...

I’m beginning to think the Duggers are another “house of horrors”, although it’s more mental/emotional than physical abuse – 19 children instead of 13. So sad.....

sandi said...

I think Michaela and Brandon have been trying to have a baby for about 2 years now,with no luck.I do hope they eventually have a few;they seem like they would be great parents.Jmo

detria said...

Ellie......I bet Jana wants to stay in the girls dormitory to protect the little ones since she was there when her sisters suffered at the hands of Josh. Who knows what evil still lurks in the Duggar home as there is no normal social interaction.

Can any fundy man say he's a minister? Wasn't Jimbob considered a family minister when they had at home church service right in their living room?

It staggers the imagination how a family with 8 kids and probably a preggo wife can just up and leave their home and whatever landscape business the dad had and go live on the Duggar land, pushing that young girl into marriage with the Josh lookalike boy. It's not easy to pack for a trip let alone pack up all your belongings and leave your home.......did they have a stable home or rent? How is Lauren's dad supporting such a large family in Tonitown? Will he start a Gofundme? Is Jimbob supporting 10 more people on his estate just to quickly get Josiah married off to some innocent girl? These are answers we need to know.

nana Gia said...

Jana must be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome at this point, totally brainwashed by her captor. I think Jimbob keeps her so busy she has no time to think about where her own life is heading. It's going to be a sad day she turns 30 and still under his control since there is never a man to court her in all these years. Jimbob needs to find a dreamless, jobless fundy guy to marry Jana and set them up in Grandma's room so they could still be on the premises to do the sibling caretaking and child rearing. That's the only way I see Jana having any type of life of her own.

aketa said...

God has spoken to all of the males to become preachers in one way or another.....Jeremy, Benboy, Dilly, Lauren's Dad, Jimbob. Soon Joe & Josiah will have the calling. Seems like it's a great way to avoid work.

misha said...

It's only a matter of months before Josiah & Lauren are pictured drinking hot chocolate out of mugs that state we are expecting. Then ma & pa Duggar will post a video saying they are so excited about the new grandchild. Same story different cast members in this never ending reality show.

Just Unbelivable said...

Re: nana Gia's comment about Jim Bob finding a dreamless, jobless, fundie guy to marry & set her up in grandma's room, to remain on the premises & do the sibling caretaking & child rearing. Does anyone really think that would be any type of a life of her own for Jana? It would still be Jim Bob & Michelle's life not Jana's. She would still be the same slave she has always been. She might as well remain single, at least she wouldn't be under the control of both Jim Bob & the dreamless, jobless fundie husband.

Diana said...

Ellie On a Roll - As for your wish that Jana would be offered the spare room at Michaela and Brandon's home to escape the TTH nightmare..... NO WAY! i'm sure you already know what I'm going to write, but I'll do it anyways because maybe someone else doesn't know. Michaela and Brandon live in Chicago, still home to IBLP headquarters. And of course, that's where Brandon works, at IBLP. IF, and that's a BIG if, Jana did extricate herself from servitude to her sperm and egg donors aka Jim Bob and Michelle, the LAST place I'd want to see her go is to live with an IBLP couple who've also been brainwashed by that hideous cult. I know the Bates are plenty more palatable than the Duggars,but don't let that fool you! Lots of misogyny there to go around. Unmarried kidults MUST live at home until marriage too. Gil Bates is 1 of 3 men that make up the IBLP board of directors. Kelly and Gil travel all over the world while leaving their kids to be cared for by the other kids, just like the Duggars. Mandatory dresses and skirts for females. And yes, Kelly's girls were/are sister moms too. And the Bates are NOT "fundie lite" either. Maybe some of their kids border on fundie lite, but that's it. They were your typical Gothard family living in poverty. In fact, their son Lawson had his own lawn moving business as a young teen. When Gil Bates couldn't feed the family, Lawson had to buy the groceries, more then once! While Michaela was permitted to work as a nanny, she still had to do about as much at home as Jana did. Yes, they do the disgusting purity ring ritual too. If Jana did high tail it out of Duggarville, I'd rather her go as far away from fundie-dom as possible. That pretty much rules out Michaela and Brandon.

As for Josiah... agree he sure is looking alot like Josh these days! It's even freakier that Lauren looks like Jessa around the mouth, but resembles Anna quite a bit too! I'm betting the courting couple will be very happy, ignorance is bliss. Lauren can just wear denim skirts and dispense babies on a yearly basis. Oh, and she appears to have mastered "the stare" already. She deserves a gold star along with a purple jelly bean! Maybe 20 years from now she will get a "Mother of the Year" award too!

Anonymous said...

In Touch has an article quoting cousin Amy speaking out against her cousin’s fundie lifestyle. Don’t know how to link, but a search on “amy Duggar speaks out” should pull up a link to the site.

Aunt Bea said...

My mother used to say: "If everyone's a minister, who's going to be sitting in the pews?"
She is right on here with these people They ALL seem to aspire to be ministers. That would be OK IF they actually prepared themselves and EDUCATED themselves to be that. None have ever attended a real, true divinity school or seminary. None of them, IMO, are authentic, ordained ministers. Like most things this family is a homemade version of the real thing.

Emma said...

Did anyone see Amys tweets where she has spoken out about Bill Gothard and IBLP. She said she did not support Gothard 'in any way shape or form', and found his "teachings" to be 'extremely questionable'. Amy has said before that Jimbob does not allow her cousins to visit with her, instead she had to go to them. I used to think it was because he considered her too worldly and she might corrupt them, now I'm wondering if he was afraid she might make them question the nonsenese he was putting into their heads. Any father who teaches his daughters that if they are abused it is their fault, and that they are only fit to serve men and pop out kid after kid is not fit to be a father imo. Gothards teachings have ruined and continue to ruin a lot of lives. The huggars think it is all dandy because he is no longer at the helm, but their 'church' still follows his teachings and promotes this patriarchal misogynistic crap, I also wonder how removed from the running he actually is, easy to say it is so in public, but behind closed doors who knows?

Willow said...

Here is another list of the "ministers" associated with THE Mr. Jim Bob Duggar:
1. Anna's dad Mike Keller is a "prison minister'
2. Anna's brother-in-law John Schrader is a "missionary" (I am counting them as "ministers" for this purpose.
3. Jill's husband is "missionary"
4. Jessa's husband Ben is supposedly studying to be a minister and I believe I heard he was working part time as an assistant pastor at the church in Siloam Springs, AR where Sierra's husband is also an assistant pastor. Does anyone else know anything about this? If so, please write in and tell us about it. I find the silence about Ben is deafening lately.
5. Jinger's husband, of course, is a pastor.
6. Jinger's father-in-law is a pastor.
7. Joe's father-in-law, Mr. Caldwell, is a pastor.
8. Josiah's future father-in-law MAY be a pastor of sorts.
9. CLose friend Gil Bates is a "minister"
10. New son-in-law of the Bates family, Bobby Smith, is a pastor (assistant I think).
I am sure there are more friends that are ministers that we just don't know about.
This was just for fun and with a slight bit of humor, although it does seem to me that JB is enamored, to say the least, with "ministers". WHY? JMO :)

Mickey2942 said...

When I escaped the "religion", I would visit my extended family, and literally feel like I was talking to "Stepford" wives. They endlessly prattle about babies, pregnancy, the bible, any other subjects are inappropriate. And when I say "bible", it is carefully cherry picked subjects, like obedience, being joyful, prayer.

Independent thought does not exist. No challenging discussions. That is why, anyone who does not participate in "group think" is not welcome.

In a way, Jana's life is very easy, her life is predictable, calm, and one day rolls to the next.

Missy said...

It doesn't seem to me that there is very much interest in Joe & Kendra & their life. Not much mentioned about the expected baby. It makes me wonder just how much interest their will be in Josiah & Lauren after their marriage? Could the public finally be getting tired of the constant courting, engagement, wedding preps, wedding, the pregnancy announcements? This has been nothing but repeat & repeat, just put in different names but it's the same outcome. How long can this remain of interest to the viewing public? I hope Lauren's dad has another plan for his family other than being a minister, living in AR. I don't exactly see the dollars rolling in to his family just because Lauren has been auctioned off to the Duggars.

asian noodle said...

anyone see the bates show bobby is moving near the bates ok fine living in a camper no thanks get an apartment? what is he so cheap? Mother and Father come down to help him move Kelly Bates says you are going to Cry. Why he is not leaving them guess they think so what is up with these people.

Mindi said...

I have been saying exactly the same thing as Aunt Bea has said concerning how all these ministers have no education, never attended divinity school or seminary, ever since I learned that Jim Bob had his own "Home Church." I'm sick of how they announce that someone is a "minister or pastor." Every other man is a preacher of some sort, doesn't anyone actually work? I'm not saying that educated people who have attended seminary or divinity school & been ordained are not working people but to just announce that you're a minister is ridiculous. It reminds me of yrs. ago when the Duggar boys were asked what they wanted to be when they grew up. Without blinking every one (except for Jackson, who wanted to be a policeman,) said a missionary. I remember thinking then, those boys think all they have to do is grab their Bible & hop a plane to a foreign country & they'll be missionaries. Jim Bob & Michelle had huge smiles on their faces when they heard the boys answer, missionaries. They couldn't be prouder.

Alicia said...

The most likely scenario of Jana's future is Jana in her 60's and beyond, wearing the same hair style and clothing, rocking great nieces and nephews in her arms with a smile, content and never thinking of anything but being pure enough to walk through the pearly gates. If she is happy with her life this way, then is it okay?

Tori said...

If you google Amy Rachelle king twitter her account comes up and you can read the posts she made directly.

Estekka said...

No one is interested in Joe & Kendra because Joe is just a boring kid and Kendra is simply a huge grin with annoying childish giggles.
The public got to know the older girls over the years, watched them grow up so became interested as they married & had children. The marriages of these Duggar boys are about as interesting as the boys themselves who all seem to have the same dulled out personalities and do nothing to interest the public. What is shocking is that TLC continues this snooze fest.

clownz said...

So if Michelle died and Jim Bob was alone and he decided to git himself a new mama, would he go a-court'n? Would it be on tv? Would he need a chaperone? Would he only do side-hugs and hand holding while court'n? Would the viewers be subjected to Jim Bob engaging in hand sex with his girlfriend? Just something to think about.

Emma said...

Well that mental image has just ruined my saturday evening!!

Just saying said...

If Josiah was smart he'd get rid of that scruffy hair on his face, can't really call it a beard or goatee, that makes him look so much like Josh. I can't imagine any of them ever wanting to be considered a Josh look-a-like. Not a good look for any of them.

laura said...

I am confused. Josiah said hes been friends for years with his new servant.
But didnt her family just move to Arkansas?
And if they did known each through conferences and events through the years why was a little boy hanging out all the time with a little girl?
Aren't the boys and girls separated?
I get a lie vibe like with joy and Austin. Such close great friends for 15 years.
Yeah..... Sure......
These people cant ever keep their stories straight

Mickey2942 said...

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jill-and-derick-dillard-counting-on-fired-152528

This article is interesting. Apparently some fans of "Counting On", are offended by the fact that Derrick Dillard is off the show for stating his opinion. Which, is in alignment with the fundie crowd.

How can TLC fix this? I predict numbers will go down. I also agree these three couples, are not interesting at all zero intrest here.

1. JoyAnna gives birth...
2. Showers, shopping, gender reveal parties for Kendra/Joyanna
3. Probably courtship in Australia with Josiah...Duggar Mom and Dad still in show..

Carolina said...

If Michelle passed on early to her heavenly reward, you can bet pervy old Jimbob would be quick to be a courtin' and marryin' up with a young Gothard woman so he could be a makin' 20 more youngins. I would happen real quick because we know how horny excited he would be to get his new wife into the marriage bed. Now there is a reality show to watch!!

JeannieBean said...

A little more to think about.....
Would JB take her to the mini golf on their date?
Would she have to fill out a lengthy questionnaire? Would JB?

Auntie June said...

Yeah, what's up with that scruffy, hairy face Josiah is cultivating. He looks like a dirty boy not a clean cut young Christian man. Lauren is excitedly caught up in the sudden celebrity of her courtship being almost a television star. This is all a prelude to the innocent young girl being forced to do the painful tv home birthing in about a year, just like they did to Anna, cameramen in attendance.

kelly said...

In response to JeannieBean.....I haven't seen where the new wives must fill out a questionnaire. I'd like to see Joe & Josiah fill out one....how they plan support all those children they are expected to produce.

Jimbob could say he was be told by God to marry a new woman within weeks of her dad turning her over to him so he can start makin' Duggar babies with her. His narcissistic PDA would be difficult to watch! Let's hope Micelle stays around for a long time if only to avoid the new woman scene.

sandi said...

Jb would no doubt choose a young bride,so he can continue to reproduce,and so he won't have to eat his own words about non virginal women being akin to riding an old, used bike,instead of a shiny,brand new one!

Ellie On a Roll said...

Re: Clownz
What is with the reference to hand sex? I must have missed that episode.

detria said...

Ellie, Josh & Anna they would caress each others hand with fingers during hand holding but this was after being engaged. No such crazy, wild behavior went on prior to the engagement.

Mickey2942 said...

She would probably be younger than Jana. Yuck.

Emma said...

Laura: I agree that these young couples are strangers to each other when they enter an arranged courtship. The Duggars and Swansons 'know' each other but seeing each other a few times a year at weddings and confrences does not mean they 'KNOW' each other, and as you point out the sexes never mix or are alone together, at least that is what we are told. Jimbob was taking no chances with this courtship after Marjorie ran faster than an olympic sprinter when ole Joshies sins were revealed to the world. This time its a nice young compliant girl, whose father is deep in ATI/IBLP, so eager are they to get this marriage on the road he has moved his entire family to a different state to make it easier for the whole thing to be filmed, fame beckons.
Mickey2942: I don't get the whole huggars getting their knickers in a knot over Dillard/TLC as he claimed he removed himself and his family from the show before he was fired, as they were heading in a different direction. If it was his decision why blame TLC and not take it up with Dillard directly? Either the huggars don't believe Saint Derick of Dillard or they don't pay attention to what he says!!

Heart in Florida said...

I think the 'new look Jill', with those kicky shoes and decent dress that was posted recently at a friend's wedding in Texas is a result of Jill trying to be Jinger. She sees how good Jinger has been dressing herself lately. I also think it's an attempt to be relatable to the college girls they are interacting with.

I certainly hope Jinger doesn't 'treat the public' with her continual baby bump photos. Just not modest of them IMO.

Marites H. said...

In the event of Michelle's death -- wife #2 would have to be a virgin (preferably older than Jana) with no fertility issues. I'm sure some fundie-loving couple with dollar signs in their eyes would surrender their SAHD to wed the "wonderful" patriarch. Yuck! As much as we can barely tolerate Michelle, a 2nd marriage scenario would be even harder to watch.

Mickey2942 said...

I know I don't believe what he says...he was fired from TLC. He did not state publicly that he no longer wanted to be on "Counting On". Not buying it.

So many ministers in the Duggar family...great...I suppose if that is what they want to do. I guess I am too worldly, and based in actual reality, God will provide, but you have to work hard for those blessings. Meaning, training, higher education, work. I haven't seen any of those things happening in the dysfunctional adult kids in the Duggar family. This family is as far from "reality" as it gets!

Bubba said...

The Duggar males are very boring to watch. They have no personalities. They do nothing. They have no education and no ambition to be something when they grow up. They have no hair.

schooner said...

Bubba! It's true! THE DUGGAR BOYS HAVE NO PERSONALITIES. They have had so much taken away from them and are restricted in so many ways they are like mind-numbed robots.

Mickey said...

It's shocking that the Duggar boys even know how to make a baby. I was surprised that Joe got the giggling girl pregnant so fast since he only allowed her 3 second side hugs 2 times a day during courtship. Can you imagine having the man you were about to marry tell you that, as if you were a shameful sex crazed woman wanting to side hug more then 3 seconds? We have yet to hear what Joe does to earn a living like a man with a wife and baby on the way. What job does Josiah do to be able to take on a wife? Last I saw, those boys were doing crossword puzzles and something about balancing pizza boxes on their heads. LOL

nickle pickle said...

Mickey they have no jobs. I would say only one with a job is John David he really seems to be a hard working. flying the family all over the country? They all depend on this tv show to be on for ever. Oh maybe they will be come pastor of some fake church like daddy is?

Getting More Annoyed said...

Does anyone else find it annoying that the Duggar girls all pull there long hair in front of there chest? First off the long hair is out dated and just boring, but there's just something annoying or cultish about it.

Stupid is as stupid does said...

The Duggar boys are the worst. Who would really want their daughter married to some uneducated, unemployed, balding, daddy's whipping boy? Seriously they have zero social skills, no real skills except mowing the lawn. Being a godly man doesn't make you husband material. To be honest, Derek Dillweed fits right in. I would love to see the Duggar boys be put to the same test as the son-in-laws are. I wont even bring up pervert Josh. God what a put.

Just sayin' said...

Jill can stop with the stupid, fake "oh, so surprised " expressions ANYTIME now. So sick of it I can't stand looking at her. I also notice Jill is trying to copy Jingers new style of dress. Jill will never be at Jinger's level of class.

January said...

Anyone else notice Mechelle's missing in action this past week? Haven't seen much of Joy either.

juni said...

Jill & Derick will never even be at Jessa & Ben's level. They are loving parents and do not beg for donations. Their children seem happy compared to the curiously bound up Sam and the often bruised up Izzy.

Tori said...

Not defending them but Mechelles been in New Zealand (the whole tribe were spotted on a flight home vis San Fransisco apparently Jimbob was watching Baywatch!) I think Joy is just lying low, she isn't very active on social media (the tour of their house video was remove from their IG account) I don't think Austin likes it and she has to keep the little man happy!

This is getting ridiculous said...

So, since JB won’t unchain Jana anytime soon, that means he can’t sell (oops, I mean marry off) any daughters for another 6 or so years. Next on the chopping block is Jerimiah and Jedidiah. Since it’s unlikely even TLC can sell another 6 years of boring Duggar boys getting married one by one, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he tries to orchestrate a double wedding to a set of fundie twins for Jer and Jed. We know this next season has been confirmed and that will revolve around Joys pregnancy, Joe’s wedding, and probably end with Jinger and Kendra’s announcements and the birth of joys baby, as well as a bit of the Australia trip. The season after that (and I truly think there will be one) will be jinger and Joe’s babies,Josiah’s courtgagement, ending in a wedding. They’ll need a cliffhanger, and more babies won’t do it (especially since fan-favorite jinger will have popped hers out already). What would do it would be the promise of a double wedding spectacle. Theoretically, if it’s timed out correctly, could hold them over until Johanna is almost legal. Toss in one or two more “surprises” (“oh! They’re letting one of the lost boys go to a trade school” or something of that ilk) and this show could concievably keep going until Josie has flown the nest and has her 5th kid. At least, it’ll be enough to keep people interested until they get back to daughter weddings, which seems to be what people actually want to see.

Alicia said...

The Pearls, the couple who wrote the abusive raising up a child book, are scheduled to give 2 talks at Austin's family's camp in 2018. This is disturbing news, thinking of how they all must advocate the Pearl method of abusing children from the time they are newborn babies in order to turn children into fearful robots. I feel sad for Joy's baby and all the other children who are taught from early on they cannot look to parents for comfort or love but pain and torture until they end up with the non personalities such as the Duggar boys and even Jana.

Always said...

Alice thank you or letting us know about the Pearls planning to speak twice at the Austin family camp. Like you, it made me so sad, in fact it made me sick to my stomach. Since the Duggars are enamored with the Pearl's ways of, "training up children," I'm sure Joy will follow in their foot stoops in raising up her baby, as she is only a child herself & that's all she has know all her life. I believe the same will hold true for Joe & Kendra. This is abuse of the worst kind. Those poor little precious babies. When is someone going to step in & stop this terrible abuse of babies.?

quintana said...

Will Kendra be giggle away as she swats her little child? I hope not but it seems Joe is heavily indoctrinated and will follow the Pearl rule of child abuse and silly Kendra will gaze at him like he is God. Same with Josiah and sure seems like Derick is proudly using the wooden spoon, punishment bundling and who knows what else on the little boys. What about treating the child with love and correcting in a non abusive way when they step out of line? I feel taking away a favorite toy, extra sweet treats or video/tv for a short time adequate to teach a child without using physical abuse. Putting a teenagers phone on "vacation" mode is the most effective way of getting them in line. There are many ways to "train up" a child without beating them. "Train up" sounds like something you'd do with a dog but treating a dog like the Pearls treat their children is unacceptable.

Sandy Jenkins said...

Why don't Ma & Pa Duggar set the lost boys and girls up in a business on the family land? They would be safe from the outside world and have chaperones if customers came to call.
There are many businesses they could start on that huge property. I'm thinking Christmas tree farm, nursery, llama, goats, raising miniature farm animals.....things the entire family could be involved in....reasons to get up in the morning with ambition, ideas and make their own money to feel worthwhile. The girls could create Duggar signed craft projects to sell ina little gift shop or online......endless ideas there.

misty said...

There is a horrific description in the Pearl's book of how they pushed a crawling baby into a freezing pond and let it sink for a moment to teach the child not to go near the water. Also, ever read the Pearl wedding night and honeymoon description on the internet? It's too graphic and vile to talk about here and a wonder Mr. Pearl posted it for the world to view. Read it and know what these girls go through on their wedding nights and see how the Fundy men use it as a bragging challenge with each other. They go from a kiss to what he describes in a few hours.

colen said...

So Cousin Amy wants to adopt the Turpin children.

https://twitter.com/amyduggar/status/958094482506907648

sandi said...

I'm surprised the Pearl's book isn't banned,but sadly,if it was,that would only make it more popular and make more ppl want to read it

Mickey2942 said...

Right, like she has the skills to work with children who have the severe behavior, and physical issues those children have.

I doubt this girl could manage a puppy from the pound, let alone children with special needs. The hubris and narcissism is so disgusting. Her stupidity of how seriously disabled these children are is just part of how disgusted I am by her trivial comment. These are children, who suffered horrific circumstances. Not meant to be discussed off the cuff, to show how wonderful you are to the world. Shallow and vapid.

nana Gia said...

Cousin Amy says anything that will keep her current and in the news....such as she's wants to adopt children the Turpin children, ages 2 to 28 !! What next from her? Does she work or is she still hoping to be a famous singer?

Willow said...

I am so appalled about Pearls speaking at Fort Rock Camp. This is outrageous! This will get their show cancelled faster than Derick criticizing Jazz. This means even the younger ones in their circle adhere to this or at least don't object to any real degree. I am totally heartbroken. No use denying it any more, ever. There is no more wondering. I thought they had evolved from the old days of following the Pearls, but evidently not. I think they will regret this some day.

If the trip to Australia was for IBLP/ATI, will TLC really cover it on their show? I think that would be a mistake also, as that is why they were there. Can they show it without stating the obvious?

Ruby said...

Cousin Amy wants to adopt? Really? She young. She should have her own kids first and then ifshe still feels the same about adoption she should revisit that notion. Methinks Amy is a lot of hot air. Does anyone take her seriously? Does she take herself seriously?

Emma said...

Willow: I wholeheartedly agree with what you say. I have read in other places that Michelle used to promote this disgusting book and its teachings only removing it from their social media when they became famous. It is glaringly obvious that those close to the Duggars and the evangelical circle they move in listen to the Pearls and the sick advice they give, not just on child training but on how a man should treat his wife, both are nothing but how to inflict fear and abuse. I wonder if TLC know about this, or if they did would they care, after all the Duggars said incestual abuse was common among their friends families, and they were still given a new show? Why with all that is known about the Duggars do TLC keep them on the air?

Evvie said...

It is time now that TLC cancelled the Duggars. How could Jimbob be watching the NIKE Baywatch on the plane for all passengers to see if he demands his girls cover their bodies if they dare go swimming. I thought beaches were off limits due to wild, "smooth talking' women in bathing suit temptations. How does Michelle feel about Jimbob watching Pam Anderson in her skin tight, low cut red bathing suit when only last month Michelle was photographed wearing some hideous long dress beach outfit in the Bahamaas, complete with black stockings and munster shoes, as if she would tempt men if she wore a modest one piece bathing suit without the black stockings. The Duggar world is so hypocritical. Why wasn't Jimbob reading his bible instead? Now we have the news the Pearls will spread their child abuse recommendations to the young couples. I particularly feel sorry for Joy as it is her inlaws who booked them for camp appearances and it seems she is following the rules of Austin, the man who does her thinking. Joe & Kendra, Josiah & Lauren will be brainwashed a bit more by the Pearls.

As a matter of fact said...

Willow, The Duggars may not follow Pearl's teaching. They don't own nor run Fort Rock. However, it is scary to think Joy's in laws may follow them. I hope Austin doesn't believe in the teachings. I hope Joy has more sense than to allow this stuff to be used on her baby. I think Jessa threw that abusive book in the trash and uses positive encouragement for disciplining. It is so obvious as her boys look so happy and healthy. I shudder to think Austin might follow the Pearls. Even his parents as the grandparents.

Sharon said...

I don't believe the Baywatch story. It said the married couples were there and they weren't. It also said Michelle was walking around checking on the children. Who believes that?

Butterfly said...

Who will announce they are expecting next and when will it be announced? Jill, Jessa or Anna?
I think within a month Jessa will announce. There was an oddness to the way she was standing in the video that they congratulated Jinger that made me think she was trying to hold something in. It could have also been the way Ben was holding her arms from behind that made me think of Lamaze.

Mickey2942 said...

I agree, JB would watch "Baywatch" at home, in the dark. His holier than thou persona, would not let him ever be truly authentic.

Although, he does dry hump his wife during mini golf, with his daughter and boyfriend...so who knows?!

Mickey2942 said...

I can't believe the Pearls book of child abuse manual is still available. And they do seminars? That is wrong on so many levels.

sandi said...

Michelle said in their first book that they blanket train,and that would've had to have come from the Pearls.
She even twisted it to say that it was like having a playpen in your purse,when she knows darn well it's about showing kids at an early age that breaking the boundaries causes harsh consequences.Jmo

Just Saying said...

Let's not forget Jessa & Ben were going to adopt but we haven't heard a word about it for sometime. I guess since they had their second baby, although they never mentioned children with disabilities or other problems. I absolutely believe that Joy will follow the Pearl's teachings. That' the way she was raised & apparently her husbands family follows their teachings or they wouldn't have them as guest speakers. It's for sure that's how Joy & Austin will be raising their children. I say again where are the authorities...this is child abuse?

nickle pickle said...

it is going to be jessa even those jessa seems to love her children I know she does she will have many children. The same as joy and jill also. Jinger is the only one I have hope for that will space out her kids. They all love their children all Mothers love their children even Michelle loves her children but it is how they show that love. Michelle does not know how to show love to her children escipally Jenny and Jordan. Josie is her special child so she gets special treatment. And they will not adpot any kids when they ask how much money they make they will fall right away. I would love to see a copy of their tax returns. Jim probably finds any way to cheat the goverment. I would not doubt Jim bod sits in a office locked in their watching Bay watch?

sandi said...

Does the person writing that article read here,perhaps? I mentioned that I thought Jb took away the tv because shows like Magnum PI and Baywatch were on back then,and he didn't want Michelle to see them.And now someone has Jb viewing Baywatch? What's next,Michelle drooling over Magnum PI? LOL

sandi said...

Another nurse,yes,some ppl are scheduled to work on Sundays anyway;my dad used to come in the store where I worked on Sunday.I never got a tip,though.Cashiers don't,so I often thought I should have been a waitress instead.LOL

Kit n kaboodle said...

Yeah, I definitely don't believe Jim Bob would watch that in public. He reminds me of Josh. If he was going to watch such a movie, he would sneak around to do it. Locked in a dark room with just his laptop!

And as for Michelle checking on the kids, she wouldn't have to. They brought along Jana, remember? I am sure Jana just naturally does it. She's been programmed, since she was 7, to do that.

Just Sickening said...

The thought of the Duggas stretching out this show until they can marry off Johanah is just sickening. She has already had her spirit broken by Michelle. We never even hear her speak anymore. She was always my favorite besides, Jana but now we don't even know she exists in that house. I imagine she's busy helping Jana care for Michelle's home & children. These children are not the possessions of their parents but they have been raised that way. TLC is just as compliant as the Duggars in the abuse these children are suffering. These children are being raised to keep a TV show on the air, & to maintain their father's bankbook. This is abuse.

JenTru said...

Quote from Amy Duggar about adopting the Turpin kids, let's just say I took it wrong the first time I read it!

“I just have a huge heart for hurting children. I worked with handicapped/abused children in shelters in high school. I know they need true love, patience and care,” she continued."

From https://radaronline.com/videos/duggar-cousin-amy-begs-for-help/

laura said...

From comments years ago on this site- "to train up a child" by Debi and Michael pearl on the duggar family website.
Meechelle in a black just under the knee length skirt and Munster shoes in AU.
Jill in jeans.
Jana is a robot.
Yes. Jessa is on track to beat her moms record and be in competition with her sisters, married to a nice blankface but her her kids seem happy.
So.... They wont get a decent education. Or worldly experience but at least they'll be loved.
Would rather be jessa or fingers kid than jill or joys.
Its a matter of being beat into submission with a selfish weirdo 'hubby' or loved and cared for by an ignorant, isolated mama who knows nothing else.

Him bob has a comb over.
That is why he's such a freak about his hair and wont let anyone touch it.

lisa Mcginess said...

just want to say that lawson and nathan bates are doing mission work in the middle east? I am really happy they went there. Knowing Kelly she was probably crying do not go. She did not want Nathan to go to be a ploit. Be nice if these duggar boys will do some kind of work like that since they seem to be staying home and doing nothing. These Kids have really never went anywhere on their own? Were as the older two bates have traveled the world helping other.

Ellie On a Roll said...

Re: Jimboob watching Baywatch on the plane.
Maybe we've been played by Dillweed hoping to get Jimboob in hot water or worse, get the CO show canceled. Or possibly the Terd, Josh. I have a gut feeling there's a few shady, jealous Duggars just wishing it would end so they might be messing with the leaks reported .

colen said...

per " lisa Mcginess said...
just want to say that lawson and nathan bates are doing mission work in the middle east? ...
2/02/2018 3:56 AM "

Lawson posted pics on his Insta. - https://www.instagram.com/lawbates/

laura said...

Cousin Amy has demonstrated her vapidness and self-centeredness once more for us by relegating the fact that she asked Her husband if she could adopt all 13 turpin children.
Like she is very special and must let the world know.
Her qualifications to financially provide for 13 people with as yet unknown specific medical, mental and emotional conditions beyond the already known effects of prolonged, severe malnutrition and pervasive mental and emotional abuse are- volunteering as a teenager with 'special' children. Possibly as a school project.
Her financial qualifications to provide housing, clothing, food, mental health and medical care for 13 people she's never met are...... Wait.....
What's her actual job again? Or her husband's?
I'm a little foggy on the details.
She actually solicited assistance from Twitter as to how to get ahold of those who would put her in contact with those in charge of the turpin children.
When I say children I know there are adults but....this is a difficult situation.

How many of us would love to show these kids a different life and love. But those of us here on DWOP dwell in reality.
Amy. Please. Come back to planet earth. Donate to the cause because that is as close as you will ever get.

Mickey2942 said...

Nah, Amy will just get a "TLC show", and "GoFundHow Wonderful Amy is", heck, she will probably start a GoFundMe just because she WANTS to adopt the family, forget that she has never met them, or has any clue what they need...all about HER.

Pam said...

I'm with you Laura. While I'm sure Amy was just as horrified about the Turpin situation as we all were, she has no ability to care for them. Those children will need therapy and professional help for many years if not for life.

Just because said...

But Laura, then Amy could have her own reality show...13 Adopted Kids and Counting(SMH!).

Honestly, if it were Jana saying it, and she could provide for them, I would say go for it! She is a wonderful 'mother', with 20 years experience.

nickle pickle said...

Jana nor amy should be taking those 13 kids in their home they could never handle all the issues they are going through. They will need help for many years to come. The older kids will probably end up taking care of them.

So Sad said...

I happened to look at some of the older comments & saw Charlottes comment about Josiah "lady friend." At first I laughed at her being referred to as a "lady" friend," as if she is an adult "Lady." but then it made me so very sad. For all intents & purposes, I consider her a child, regardless of whether or not some may say a "young woman." She couldn't be more childlike in my opinion, especially the way she has the "stare" down. I guess she'll have that look for the rest of her married life. Josiah must think really he's something having someone worship him when he hasn't done anything to warrant it. He doesn't even realize that his dad & her dad have set up this coming marriage for profit

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 330 of 330   Newer› Newest»