Fourth M DC Duggar is on order

It was announced during The Little Couple tonight that Anna is not surprisingly pregnant again.  She's about nine weeks so due in July.  Later articles have begun claiming she's due in June.


237 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 237 of 237
Unknown said...

Agreed. No one will ever have a moment because Anna feels like the world revolves around her and Josh. Even in Jessa and Ben's wedding pic she is kissing Josh. She's a poor excuse for a woman and especially a Christian because the world revolves around her

Anonymous said...

I am very curious as to why the Josh/Anna Duggar camp has been silent for a while now.. no news on M#4's sex, not much on her progress, prenatal care choices, etc...something's up.

auntliddy said...

Anon- mb she's having trouble- cramps, nausea, bleeding- who knows? Not necessary to air all the personal business. I for one am thankful. Anna i dont think is physically strong. Whats interesting is that jessa isnt pregnant yet. Those two are cagey- i bet they dont hv kids for a year or more.

amz said...

People magazine has an article up: it's a girl.

Heart in Florida said...

I have to say that I am disappointed that Anna is having another girl...I am sad for her, like Mac, they are already destined to be indentured servants to their brothers and parents...I hope all of their children are well and healthy, but I'm not happy she's a girl.

Heart in Florida said...

Did anyone notice the error in the continuity of that gender reveal video and photos? In the original video, Josh chose a chocolate cupcake for Anna and HIMSELF...in the still photos, he has a VANILLA cupcake...maybe he was already on cupcake#2? That boy needs to overhaul his diet and right now....

Bobbi said...

Hey Anna keep pushing those babies out pretty soon your body will mirror that of Michelle's you will be & look older than your young years. I remember how slim & pretty you looked during your engagement & wedding day. I don't know why you want to wear out your body? Pregnancy depletes a woman of all that is good. You need time to heal yourself before the next pregnancy. Perhaps you will heed this advice that is of course unless it is sanctified Josh that is insisting on so many pregnancies. BTW Josh too is looking as though he's in his 40's & quite unhealthy.

70'schild said...

With so many pregnancies close together, Anna's body will be worn out before she's in her mid 30's. Josh & Anna already have the appearance of a Middle age couple.

Mary said...

Opps sorry I forgo Anna had a mis carrage. I wonder will all these babies stop when TLC cancells the show

Bobbi said...

Earlier today, I watched an episode of. 19 Kids. This episode was the one where Josh & Anna were moving to DC. Before they moved to DC, Anna had their 3rd child. While Anna was pregnant with #3, I thought she looked very worn out & overwhelmed. Now Anna is pregnant with #4. Both Anna & Josh look very unhealthy. Josh the Pillsbury Dough Boy continues to grow. Does Anna & Josh really want a ton of kids? These two will be old before their time. Anna is beginning mirror that of Michelle in appearance such as mismatched & rumbled clothing she looks as though she's given up on her appearance. With soon to be 4 kids the oldest 5 years, I just really feel sorry for Anna. I hope this 4th child wasn't forced upon her. In the Gothard way of life, women are minimized & should always practice to become a good doormat for their spouses. It's just really pathetic.

sunny side ip said...

I have to respectfully disagree with all those who say that Anna looks bad, or that she is looking older than her age. I think she looks more beautiful than ever. She seems to improve with age. Now Josh.....

Patrice said...

Hopefully I can ask this on here. Does anyone know when and if Anna's sister Esther ever had her ninth child and what it is? And if they are still in Africa? I just wonder if Priscilla, Anna and Esther are in competition to see who can have the most the fastest. Will Anna try to bypass Esther and how long will it take for Pris to catch up?

sandi said...

Yes,Esther had her 9th baby,a boy named Steven (middle name African,I don't recall it).He's a few months old now,so am guessing no. 10 will be announced to be on the way soon.
Yes they're still in Zambia.
I don't get the feeling Esther is in competition with anyone,just that she and John want to have all the kids they can.I think it would be nearly impossible to catch up to them at this point,unless Anna and Pris. overall have more kids than they do.
Idk if Anna and Pris. are trying to outdo each other.I would venture to say prob. not.JMO

Patrice said...

Yes, sorry, I didn't mean that Anna could pass up Esther now; I just mean as a grand total, if Esther has 15, will Anna have to have at least 16 eventually to "win"? But I do think the baby race is mostly among the Duggars...and cheered on of course by Big Jim. Does the man consider his daughters' health? I would never encourage my daughters to have a baby year after year. I do hope they all prove him wrong by not giving him the "200" grandchildren he thinks he is going to get.

Ruth Anne said...

I've changed my mind about at least one Duggar, Anna. she seems sweetly scattered in many regards, but is absolutely focused on her children. I could not deal with 3 and one one the way, under six but she does seem to handle them well. her husband seems to be cut from his father's mold, a bit of a bully. Not my cup of tea but then again, I don't have to live with him,

Linda said...

I agree that Anna does do some truly involved parenting. She seems to really love those kids. I just wonder how long she can keep that up with a growing family? When was it that Michelle had her meltdown? Does anyone think that maybe...just maybe she never really recovered?

Wednesday said...

I have a very low opinion of Anna. I don't agree that Anna is focused on her kids. She is focused on them for the cameras. She was too into her and Josh's little bus tour, which I think is when she got pregnant; and she keeps running to Arkansas for visits, where she doesn't need to watch her kids because she can dump them off with their aunts. I don't think talking "sweet" to your kids for a minute of air time is a good representation of her as a mother. Of course she loves her kids, but that isn't a Duggarism, that is a universal Mommyism.

Callie said...

Hey Anna just keep cranking out those babies. Each time you look older. After pregnancy it appears you never lose the weight because your stomach always looks as if you're 3 months pregnant. Before child #1 you were so slim.& trim & dressed well. Now you have the appearance of an old haggered housewife. It's sad.

Nicole said...

Anna definitely looks better now than she ever did. She is a beautiful girl. She is aging so well. And I really do think she is a good mom. Those kids are adorable. I think Michelle should take pointers from Anna. It's never too late. After all, Michelle does still have 'the littles' to raise. Too bad we know Jana will be kept there to do it for her for another decade or so.

Over It said...

Although Anna looks ok to me I wouldn't exactly say she was aging well. The girl is only in her mid-twenties & I think she looks at least 10 yrs. older (JMO)more like she at least in her thirties. She may be a good mom, I don't doubt that, but I don't know how long she can keep up at the rate she's going. She was definitely,"over the moon" about a 4th child, talking about how long it's been between babies. When you have 3 under 5 yrs. old I don't think you start talking about how long it's been between babies. She was just beside herself waiting for her turn to announce another baby to the family (I'm sure they already knew)Josh didn't seem all that excited, as he could barely muster up any enthusiasm. I absolutely see Anna as a baby hoarder just like Michelle. It's fine if you can afford all these children, but Josh' job won't last forever. I do think he's following in his dad's footsteps as far as going into real estate. By that I mean buying up houses & flipping them. Sometimes you win with that but not always. Not a good plan to raise a family on. They have a lot for a young couple & they apparently think the gravy train will last forever. I just wish a new baby was more than a head count. Anna is:"in it to win it," unless Jill comes along with at least 5 in 5 years. I feel like these girls will eventually crash & burn from all these pregnancies & babies to raise. They all have so much pressure on them for more babies & then more babies per the lord & ruler of the clan: Jim Bob. Children need love & attention & eventually these girls are going to spread themselves too thin & not be able to give what their children need. Anna will be setting up a "buddy system" soon. Very sad.

Leigh Ann said...

I think Michelle probably was a good, hands-on mother with the first few kids. Then she kind of lost interest but was informed her duty was to turn out as many babies as possible so she had way more than she really wanted and it shows. Anna would well hit the ready to stop point but be pressured to continue having babies. I don't think Josh will pressure her but she seems to want to please her in-laws and what pleases them is babies. Maybe if one of the other boys gets married it'll take some of the pressure off Anna to feel she has to be the "perfect" daughter-in-law. Right now she's the only one and she feels like she has to live up to Michelle's standards. Head-count standards, that is.

#4 and COUNTING said...

I couldn't believe the round of applause when Anna made the announcement of her 4th pregnancy to the family. Of course it was a major setup with family bible time & Jim Bob saying,"make room for Jill & Derick." Michelle jumped up immediately to frontal hug Anna. She didn't do that with Jill. She was the last one to congratulate Jill & Derick. Michelle just kept hugging Josie & saying, Jose, Jill's going to have a baby." By the way when do Josh & Anna make announcements to the Keller's? You all remember them.. Anna's first family. Guess they're not all that important, as they are not major players for TLC. They're just the grandparents that adore their grandchildren & not just for the head count.

coleen said...

per "4 and COUNTING said...
I couldn't believe the round of applause when Anna made the announcement of her 4th pregnancy to the family. ... Michelle jumped up immediately to frontal hug Anna. She didn't do that with Jill. She was the last one to congratulate Jill & Derick. ...
4/29/2015 12:58 AM"

I don't know if the excitement was so much for Anna as maybe for Josh. He is the firstborn and I believe MD's favorite!

Mary said...

Hi

The reason jumped up and hugged Anna is that she is haviing a DUGGAR

MaryG

Caitrín said...

Ummmmm so Anna married Josh knowing he molested little kids?!? And is perfectly comfortable giving him more kids? I am believe in forgiveness, but how about a little common sense too? He didn't really have any treatment!!

Rudy Tecat said...

J&A should name their kid "Mea Culpa"

Sweet Melissa said...

It is beyond sad that "whatever the Lord will give us" has become a competition. It sickens me that they pretty much teach the women to have a very limited role of staying at home only to raise children. It will be a never ending cycle.
I think the worst part about the entire program is that they don't watch TV/probably disagree with some of the things seen on TV but are clearly good with making millions to shove their show as a ministry.

1Annie said...

RE: Comment
They don't watch TV & "probably " disagree with some of the things seen on TV, but are clearly good with making millions to shove their show as a ministry. That's absolutely correct. I do believe that once Josh was out of the house he had his own large flat screen TV. He said he won it at some business meeting...nobody believed him. Also said it would only be used for educational DVD's. Don't believe that either.

Mary said...

Anna is due any day now. Her due date is the 10th. but has allways gone early.. I guess another home birth. How mant times are they goinig to risk Anna life?

Mary

Sharla said...

Meredith Grace is here.

TotallyANanny said...

Anna had her baby.

http://defamer.gawker.com/noted-child-molester-josh-duggar-welcomes-new-baby-girl-1718915028

I hope that if anything seems suspicious in the family, Anna will have the courage and strength to leave and seek help. I've seen far too many friends stay in relationships that they should have gotten out of because they are scared to be alone or think that they can't do better.

Josie said...

Hmmmm, Meredith huh?? I guess this is their desperate attempt to get the Today show to like them again. Anything to get back on TV.

Pepper said...

Meredith Grace is here.

Wonderful news! Loved the pictures of Mom, baby, and Dad. Best of luck and congratulations to this little family!

Dee said...

Sending out prayers for Meredith and the rest of Anna's children. I hope she and the Arkansas CPS are vigilant.

Just Me said...

I'm also guessing a home birth as Michelle seemed to know all the details. When is Anna's mother ever going to be present when Anna gives birth? I know I would want my mom there.

InVA said...

Does anyone know if she had the baby in a hospital or if it was another home birth?

Mary said...

It llok like Anna is homein the baby pictures
Mary

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 237 of 237   Newer› Newest»