Free Discussion, February, 2015

Please use this for Duggar and Bates sightings, speculation, or general discussion. Note that this is Duggar discussion not other families, TV shows, politics, religion, or personal stories. If the comment is more about you or some other issue than the actual Duggars or Bateses or other families seen on the show, please rethink before sending. Thank you!

290 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 290 of 290
Anonymous said...

I definitely support Jessa & Ben's lifestyle. I hope they will EVOLVE the Duggar CULT because a cult is exactly what JB & M have established. One day before God, they will have to answer as we all will. Then Jim Bob's attempts to joke & be cute will not work for him.

Anonymous said...

The Duggar parents JB & M are in serious need of professional psychiatric counseling. Something about both of these people is amiss. When announced they wanted a 20th child I was agast. There is a condition known as "baby hunger" & Michele is the poster person for this condition. Duggar parents please seek help & realize the damage you've inflicted upon your older children. Shame on both of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes the Duggars crossed the line in their anti gay movement. I am a straight person & have some gay friends. In this day & progressive age, regardless of gender, it is no ones business whom a person chooses to love or marry. The Duggars are a sick religious Cult. I have no tolerance for their ignorant behavior. I wish TLC would cancel their show. Then self appointed Dim Bulb & his wife would feel this decision wear it hurts in their bank account.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone believe some of the Duggars may read these posts?

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of the Bates. As a Yankee just can't handle their Southern often incorrect drawl. It's irritating.

Wampascat said...

Maybe Ben and Jessa will adopt Jordyn? Michelle won't know she's gone. Jordyn may get some much needed attention. Win, win.

Anonymous said...

re: adopting, maybe they feel they are so famous and look everyone knows how great a family we are and how much we love babies, so of course you'd hand us over a baby, all we have to do is ask. I'll bet they really have no idea what it takes, especially since they're never allowed to read anything except a bible.

Anonymous said...

I know JB limits the internet at home, but do you really think that now that Jessa lives somewhere else, that she's really staying off the internet completely? If they go places there's public connections, how could they not poke around on other websites? Do they still claim that they don't?

Anonymous said...

Re Messelle.. Former First Lady said it best & I agree.. "if you bungle raising your children, I don't believe anything else you do in life matters much". Very True!

Wednesday said...

In my opinion, Michelle preaching that women should always be available to their husbands no matter what is opening the door to potential sexual abuse. My advice to my daughters would be if you can't be intimate physically then be intimate mentally. Sick family.

Anonymous said...

Has Dim Bulb completely ostracized Josiah from the family or, is Josiah away at the Alert prison? I hope Josiah chose to flee from this sick family cult.

Anonymous said...

Thank you notes sent from Jill? Are you kidding? Entitled Jill believes a thank you note should be sent to her for the privilege of a person sending a wedding gift to Derick & her. Just attempting to think as Silly Jilly thinks.

Anonymous said...

I'm very interested to see how this adoption thing plays out. J & B haven't said what kind of adoption they are interested in. International? Special needs? Inter-racial? A child in foster care? Demand for healthy, white babies is very high, and I can't see an agency allowing a couple who are not infertile to adopt unless the child is difficult to place. Why do I have a feeling that the birth mother will be an over zealous fan who chose not to have an abortion after the Duggars' "encouragement" and wants the baby raised by the ultimate "godly family." And the kid gets trotted out for the rest of his/her life as a "testimony" against abortion.

zoey said...

I think its funny that since Jessa put it out there in people that she intends to adopt... im sure she said that in passing as lip service just like when Michelle considered it for a second... and the whole world paid no attention... but jessa saying it took on a life of its own so now she must feel completely obligated to adopt.

Anonymous said...

My husband and I adopted a 3 and 4 year old through our county social services. It wasn't terribly difficult, just a time consuming application and home study. They did expect you to have a job and they wanted people a little older. We were in our thirties with jobs and Master's Degrees. Jessa and Ben don't stand a chance.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they realize that one has to be at least 21 years old to adopt. Ben isn't even old enough yet!

Beth Anne said...

RE: "I wonder if they realize that one has to be at least 21 years old to adopt."

Of course not! That would take initiative on Jessa's part to research, question, and be a curious, independent thinker, whereas she's been trained up to be the exact opposite. Gaining that knowledge would require fact finding, whereas her entire family just lives it it's own little Duggar bubble of obliviousness. I'm sure she did not have a clue when she opened her mouth....

sandi said...

I think the whole adoption story is just another way to keep themselves in the media.I'll believe it when I see it.I think they alreay knew they were not eligible to adopt yet.I suspect by the time they are eligible ,they will either be pregnant or already have a child.Thus,the whole thing will go away,just like it did for Jessa's parents.

Aimee said...

Jessa and Ben have not said that they are starting the adoption process right now but that they hope to adopt in the future. I think it's a good thing - they cannot adopt until Ben is at least 21 so they have a couple of years to be married, to work, to grow up before they are even able to begin the process. Unlike Josh and Jill, Jessa won't be having a baby her first year of marriage and that is probably a good thing!! I also think it's a good idea because adoptions, generally, take longer than 40 weeks meaning she will probably have fewer children than her siblings and I think we can all agree that would be a GREAT thing!

Andrea said...

Disagree Amiee. I think Jessa will be pregnant as soon as possible. The adoption line is just something to talk about while waiting for the pregnancy test to read positive. Poor girl, does she even know how to prevent a pregnancy? Has she ever even been alone with a Medical Doctor to get advice? These girls are all destine from birth to be stay at home moms - ugh. The most difficult, demanding and draining job ever imaginable. I say this as a stay at home mom myself, after working 10 years in a professional career.

Michelle (not Duggar) said...

I can't help but think that Jessa brought up adoption BECAUSE she's not pregnant yet. Maybe she doesn't want a baby right now - but has to pretend she does, hence adoption. Then she can be blissfully non-pregnant while the "adoption" is in the works. We adopted twice and it is not for the faint of heart (or wallet)...but totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

if ben and jessa are going to adpot they have to have away to support they child. they state will want to know all of this. they will not beable to since they dont hold jobs. and again they are selling themsleves out to people magaine.

Anonymous said...

Not only is Ben not old enough to adopt, he isn't even old enough to rent a car or a hotel room, for that matter.

Someone needs a better travel agent said...

"Not only is Ben not old enough to adopt, he isn't even old enough to rent a car or a hotel room, for that matter"

This completely depends on the hotel chain, location, etc. Some won't allow anyone under 21 to check in and some do allow 18 years olds to rent a room. You just need to plan ahead if you are a younger traveler so you don't have a surprise when you get there, But Ben wouuld most likely be checking in with his wife, so I doubt it would be an issue at any hotel. My Husband and I were both under 20 years old on our honeymoon and checked into our hotel with no problem. My 19 year old daughter has checked in to a hotel 3-4 times on her college trips with no problem whatsoever. Normally you have to be 21 to rent a car because of insurance purposes, so he probably can't do that, but Jessa can, so its not really an issue. I wasn't old enough to rent a car when I first got married, but hey...life went on and I'm still here!

Rudy Tecat said...

If JimBob and Josh had to suffer as much pain to make a baby as their wives had to suffer to deliver a baby, I have a feeling there would be a lot fewer little Duggars running around. They would probably find something in the Bible about that, too.

Anonymous said...

If Ben and Jessa went through a private adoption agency there could be some leeway. They could be guardians until they could legally adopt.

Carol said...

So the Bates's are starting to lose their shine. They took one daughter out to a special dinner to present her with a purity ring. These can be really unhealthy. They are under so much pressure already from their parents but hey, here's a ring to remind you if u feel frisky to not do anything impure (and won't be more graphic than that). I was really surprised that it looked like an engagement ring. I thought they're supposed to present to their spouse when married. The boys don't get one but they said that they are held to the same standard. I believe it but it just seems off.

Anonymous said...

Carol. RE the Bates and the Purity Ring. I thought getting a purity ring was a promise a person makes to themsleves, not something the parents give you. That was just really weird.

sandi said...

I'm not sure why they need a purity ring anyway.We know their outings will always be chaparoned,so there is no chance they could become 'impure' or deviate from that.

Anonymous said...

I thought Jill choosing to go barefoot at her wedding was red neck or hill billy style. Licking icing from Derick's fingers just further demonstrates the level of Jill's immaturity. Now this immature girl is pregnant. It will be a child raising a child. So sad. Poor Derick.

sandi said...

I would have balked if my parents had given me a purity ring,and talked about private matters like that publicly.I thought it inappropriate as well.
I also would have balked at the scriptural signs the Duggars put up in their house,about being perfect,and God looking for a pure,perfect heart.No one is perfect,inc. the Duggars,despite what they would have us beleive.JMO

Carol said...

A purity ring can come from anyone I suppose. My friend's daughter's catholic confirmation program tried to introduce them but a lot of the parents refused to let their kids participate. The general thought was they grow up with enough catholic guilt without piling this on as well.

Anonymous said...

jessa and ben admitted to people magazine that they watch tv. they watch cooking shows and the andy gritth show. and they cannot adpot for two years.

Anonymous said...

Is it really true the Duggars & newly married ones just reserve the physical side of marriage for procreation only? If so, this is so sad. It's important to build closeness with a spouse. Not just reserve this side if marriage for reproduction only.

Ellspeth said...

Is it really true the Duggars & newly married ones just reserve the physical side of marriage for procreation only? If so, this is so sad. It's important to build closeness with a spouse. Not just reserve this side if marriage for reproduction only.

That's just another silly internet story. It's easily disproven if you listen to or read even one of Michelle's talks on being a good wife.

Anonymous said...

I believe the article stated that Jessa and Ben were CONSIDERING purchasing a tv set to be able to watch football, some cooking shows and the Andy Griffith Show....yeah, right, how long will that last? What about the heathen commercials during those programs? You can't DVR everything all the time.

Judy said...

I read the People story. Nothing much new in there accept that Jill definitely plans to home birth the baby, which shouldn't come as a surprise, and that Ben apparently finished his associate's degree

I just cringe when I think about Jessa and Ben. My daughter is almost 21 and I would really get on my hands and knees and beg her not to marry a 19 year old boy. It's interesting that Jessa uses the word man in every other sentence when she talks about Ben. "This man I'm in love with." "This man I married." It's like, maybe if she says it enough, Ben wlll magically seem more like a man than the teenage boy he is. And FWIW, it seems to me that it would be very boring if I were a 22 year old woman with nothing to do all day, which is pretty much what Jessa is.

Anonymous said...

that is why jill goes and bring derrick his lunch everyday. no wife comes to her husbands work each day and brings luch. and ben does not even hold a job. that is why erin bates and the duggar girls can have hair and make up turtial on you tube. what women could spend hours doing their hair and make up.

Sharla said...

Another reminder, we do NOT discuss the alleged sexuality of ANY unmarried Duggar children.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely no reason why Jill can't pack derickdillard's Pistol Pete lunch box for him when she drops him off at elementary school...er, I mean work and lets the poor guy eat it in peace, focused on his day THERE. She'll be there soon enough to pick him up from school...er I mean work.

Anonymous said...

Obviously, Jessa is still trying to convince herself that Ben is already a man..when she knows quite well he is still a teenager and too young and ill prepared to be a husband yet, to any one. I hope she has patience to wait for him to grow up.
Another observation here, folks. Has anyone noticed since benseewald came into the picture, the Josh/Anna/Jessa posts seem to be all about abortion, hell, fire and brimstone? It's becoming quite tiresome as I hope they don't scare their children half to death with those things.

Anonymous said...

Maybe this has been discussed already, but in a recent People magazine article there is a family photo which includes Josh's family and Joseph but not Josiah. And there's no explanation as in the more recent photos where they said Joseph was away at college. What's up with that?

http://www.people.com/article/tlc-19-kids-counting-new-season-sneek-peek

Andrea said...

Did anyone else see Jinger being interviewed by Ben about her salvation and her finding Christ? There is a link on Jessa's facebook page. It's really distributing. Jinger talks about just praying because everyone else was, but she realized she was a SINNER and needed to fully accept Christ into her life to become born again when she was 12. I'm paraphrasing here, as I watched it this morning and am only now getting to write a comment. The other thing I found interesting was she talked about giving out tracts, like fake $100 bills and pieces of paper with Bible passages on them. It's really sad and creepy. I hope she breaks free soon, she starting to look really sad like Jana.

Anonymous said...

One of the older boys is "away" at a ministry mind set "camp" if you will, praying away any impure thoughts and tendancies his brother's and parent's believe him to have.

A Tonitown friend

Anonymous said...

Tontitown Friend: It is a shame what spiritual abuse this family introduces to their children from such a young age. I was shocked to hear Jinger speak of her sinful worry before she was 12 years old! I also find it an abomination that an older son, who is of legal age, being sent away to "camp" for spiritual cleansing, or whatever guilt they bestow there to those poor young adults. Thank you very much, "Friend" for your post.

Anonymous said...

With all of these tidbits about how this family really operates and the extremism of their beliefs, I think TLC really needs to come forward and state quite frankly what this family is up to;instilling spiritual fear in their kids, shipping them off to these "camps", constant scripture all over the house, bible lessons more than once a day...it's just sick. The viewers should know the truth and the facts about who we are watching on TV and endorsing by turning the program on in the first place. No one wants to be "judged" wrongly, so state the truth here.

Anonymous said...

Sharla, I thought the restriction on discussing alleged sexual nature of the Duggar kids were of those who are under 18 years old. There are adult children who are of legal age...please clarify. Don't want to error. thanks

Sharla said...

The restriction applies to all the adult children living at home or still under the parents' umbrella as well as the ones not yet legal adults. They are still under parental control in this system. That means Joseph who is attending Crown College but is being watched over by the Bates parents is still off limits.

Anonymous said...

BTW, with all this "Amy" publicity going on, does anyone know if she has any first cousins on her father's side of the family? I'm sure they are normal.
Amy kissing her boyfriend should have NOT bothered Jim Bob in the least; as he well knows Amy's family does not buy in to his strict belief system and Amy has a father and mother of her own to be concerned where and when they need to be. I think he is overstepping his boundary and authority with her. Does anyone else agree?

sandi said...

Jim Bob always has trouble discerning boundaries,imo,but yet he has no problem drawing a line in the sand between his family and the rest of society.

Anonymous said...

I honestly am enjoying the bates show on up it is better then when they were affiliated with TCL and the duggars. I feel as long as the duggars are kept off and not mentioned on the show it will hopefully bring them back nect season. I may not agree with all their beliefs but there is genuine love and affection. Watching Gill hug both sons and daughters and the way he treats kelly is heart warming.in just one episode alone the amount of affection and normal family interaction was more than all the duggar episodes combined.Jimboob and Michelle should follow this and wise up.I have watched every season of duggars and have no desire to watch anymore.looking back at my life and choices good or bad that I made I believe if I would of had some of the structure and beliefs the bates family have things would have turned out better.

Anonymous said...

People mag tour of Ben/Jessa's home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMVZvL7F2pA

It kind of looks like Josh/Anna's old home but completely remodeled.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone watched the video on Ben's FB page interviewing Jinger. After watching it I have come to the conclusion that Jinger is actually deep into the Kool-Aid. I have no hope that she is even thinking of fleeing the compound.

sandi said...

And we don't see Gil doing all the sexual innuendo that Jb does.And he and Kelly doing all the constant kissing.They have 19 kids and are confident that speaks for itself.
I don't think I would have cared to have been raised by them though.My husb. would have never passed the fundie test.And we have kids,and God intended them to be here,just as He does with everyone.Proof that He does not care about the fundie methods of doing things.

Anonymous said...

Jim Bob always has trouble discerning boundaries,imo,but yet he has no problem drawing a line in the sand between his family and the rest of society.
**********************************
Jim Bob Duggar is definitely sex-obsessed and too interested in other couples' private lives. When I got married as a 37-year-old virgin, I had a few brief conversations with my mom but would never make any of those comments in front of my dad. That would be grossly inappropriate.

Kinda like Bill Gothard bringing young women alone into his office and asking probing questions about how far they've gone intimately with their boyfriends. What God intended to be private between a husband & wife should remain private.

Anonymous said...

There's been a Josiah siting. According to another Duggar blog that shall not be linked, he is leaving on a mission trip to the Philippines with Nathan and Lawson Bates. The three were interviewed in NYC by JuJu Chang on the way there. So presumably we will see this on the show at some point.

Dar said...

I think there will be a time in the Very near future where Derick will be asked to leave his job and participate in the "Ministry" Jill is not going to like him being away from her when the baby comes. It will be just a little more difficult to get baby ready for four trips to daddy's work and when more and more babies appear, Jill will want him around tie time, like "Pops". If they both now get TLC money, he shouldn't have to leave her to spend the day at Walmart.

sandi said...

I think so too,Dar.I suspect they will say Derick has set up shop at home,with his own accounting practice out of a home office,doing taxes and such.

colleen said...

Amy and her mother were in a horrible car accident when Amy was a child. (http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/amy-duggar-deanna-duggar-car-crash/) They were interviewed on The 700 Club after the crash. I wonder if we will see this interview on an upcoming 19kids episode, since it is rumored Amy might be engaged soon.

Marites H. said...

Jilly Muffin will find a way to guilt Derrick into leaving his Walmart job. Something like how he is missing out on SO much of the baby's life because he's away from home for a "9 to 5" type job. She probably expects him to be around the house all the time, just like her own daddy is. Jill Duggardillard might be wearing a long, uber modest skirt but I think she also wears the pants in this relationship. Derrickdillard had to leave & cleave his family in favour of marital bliss in Duggarville.

Anonymous said...

anyone really wonder if these children have faith of their own? they talk family bible study, but what about their own personal bible study> Seems they never do anything on their own everything is with everyone. How can they everymake friends.

Confused in Germany said...

I won't give up hope, that Derick will "man up" and tell Jil what's what. Maybe he even goes so far to say: My Mom is in frail health and I want to be nearer her. We will pack up and move closer to her and I changed my Job to nearer her. So: pack baby and since it is a flat with visitor regulations we can't have the family over all that much. There is also no place to park the bus.

You are to do as I tell you, so do. And she can't do anything. He will be nice about it now (at least in my dreams, maybe in reality?), since she is pregnant with her first baby, but he knows, that taking care of the baby, once it is born, is a piece of cake for her. That is, what she did for her siblings. So only giving birth herself is new. And if he is as intelligent, as he seems to be, he will find ways not to get her pregnant so soon again and so often. Whatever Jilly-Baby wants. :-) He might like a career as well. He will find a way! I hope.

Beth Anne said...

RE: She probably expects him to be around the house all the time, just like her own daddy is.

That is a really good point. JimBob's "job" the past several years is to be a reality TV star, kiss his wife, and go on speaking engagements, often with all kids in tow, to talk about his family and smooch his wife even more. He walks around the compound doing, really, nothing, except maybe directing his kids to do actual work. I know there were times when he actually had a "real" job, but he and Michelle have abdicated much of the hands-on housework so that they can focus only on each other.

I mean, I believe in the sanctity of marriage, but being married in and of itself does not pay the bills. I agree Jill is expecting to be attached to the hip to her husband, as Michelle and JimBob are. The thing is, we really don't know whether or not Derick is annoyed with Jill's clinginess or not. On camera, he appears to be the grateful, in-love, doting husband, and he might be buying into the whole "spend as much time together as possible notion" as much as she is. We will see how things play out several years and several babies later :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe he even goes so far to say: My Mom is in frail health and I want to be nearer her. We will pack up and move closer to her

They live close to his mother already. They are in the same town so possible 5 miles away.

coleen said...

I don't understand why everyone thinks Derick is going to change Jill. Have we forgotten that he contacted JB to be a prayer partner? The Duggars first appeared on national TV 10 years ago, which means if the Dillard family watched TLC, Derick has grown-up watching the Duggar family. He understands the family, accepted them as is, and clearly wanted to be a part of the Duggars.

last2cu said...

Has anyone noticed how Jeremiah very rarely talks? He sits there and smiles when his twin talks away..Does he have learning disabilities?

sandi said...

Re: Derick avoiding another pregnancy;I'm not sure that's possible,as I think Jilly Muffin knows her way around a calendar and fertility signs,and knows exactly when her fertile time is going to be.Rememeber she helped her own mother with that.
I suppose he might have to get creative and say he has a headache!LOL

Carol said...

Oh boy. Jessa is spewing fundie vomit on Facebook. Best part - one commenter said that she plagiarized the whole post from a teen study bible. Guess her headship, aka Bin, has been giving her writing tips.

Anonymous said...

per " last2cu said...
Has anyone noticed how Jeremiah very rarely talks? He sits there and smiles when his twin talks away.."

Jeremiah might just be patiently keeping quiet until he turns 18..

Beth Anne said...

With respect to Jeremiah, he was the one who was playing a (staged) chess game with his ever-doting mother Michelle, who acted as if she had no idea who was sitting across the table from her. It was awkward. On the other hand, Jeremiah came across, to me, as intelligent, and anyone who has the brain power and patience to play chess gets a thumbs-up from me!

I agree that he might also be patiently biding his time until he is 18....

Anonymous said...

re I just wonder why all of the sudden joesph is atteding college? and all of the sudden Josiah is going on a mission trip with the bates boys. I think they moved in with the bates. I think the bates understand the kids better so this is the next best thing. And we know the duggars will never tell the truth

Jill L said...

Just curious if anyone saw JB's rap video? He did some wiggling and spinning! Alert the church elders!

Allison said...

It kind of looks like Josh/Anna's old home but completely remodeled.

--

It is Josh and Anna's house, but completely remodeled. They talked about it on the show last week.

colleen said...

per " Jill L said...
Just curious if anyone saw JB's rap video? "

Here is the link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_QmhT4lmpk#t=247

Anonymous said...

I actually like Ben and Jessa house. They put in new hardwood floors and painted and thE remodeled kitchen is really nice.
Does anyone else feel that all of Jessas wedding prep is being really rushed?
Where is Josiah? Did the Duggars kick him out at 18? I always wondered why he seemed less featured than the other boys or kids

Wampascat said...

If Derick watched the Duggars for years, why not go for Jana instead of Horsey Face, I mean Jilly Muffin?

Irene said...

Yes, I did see the JB 'rap' video. Granted, it was not really like a fully fletched dance, but for someone who believes dancing is not modest, he did some moves I was not expecting.
And why didn't M cry out NIKE to the rapper Lady ( sorry, forgot her name, it's late here )? I doubt her dress style is up to Duggar standard.

Anonymous said...

Regarding Jill driving Derrick back and forth to work: Does anyone know if they only have one car? In that case, I could understand her driving so she could use the car during the day.

I find it odd that they would only have one car though. Derrick has a good job to pay for his own car, and I imagine Jilly Muffin was given one by JB.

Anonymous said...

Carol- I did see Jessa's latest rant on Facebook. She needs to study the rest of the passage. What a hypocrite! "Ya'll stop judging now while I judge you." The arrogance of the entire family is unbelievable.

Wampascat said...

Things haven't even the same for Josiah since he ran out during the Jubilee announcement and Jim Boob grabbed him in front of cameras. Remember, he was alwys the favorite talking head for many seasons and then he just disappeared. When you go against Big Daddy Duggar, the punishment is long and hard.

Jill L said...

Wampascat,
Which Jubilee announcing? The pregnancy or the miscarriage? Right now I think he is on a mission trip withn2 of the Bates boys.

Wampascat said...

It was the announcement. He ran out and Jim Bob was FURIOUS.

Anonymous said...

Women obsessed with pregnancy may be attempting to fulfill a need not being met similar to an alcoholic

Anonymous said...

Ok what's up with this. Jim Bob & Michelle say they leave pregnancy up to Gid. If so, then why did they consult with a fertility Doctor? Are they hoping science will give them a 20th child? They've already had the 29th child who was stillborn. I believe God is telling them 19 is enough. It's up to JB & M to LISTEN.

Jill L said...

Wampascat thanks for getting back to me. I missed that reaction! Well if even one could escape that would be something....

Anonymous said...

Frankly of the 4 older Duggar girls Jill appears to be the least intelligent. Her behavior is so high school. No one these days says "TOTALLY". Jill is grammatically challenged with limited vocabulary. Now she's married to a college educated man. I feel so sorry for Derick.

Anonymous said...

Jill says LIKE I am pregnant, LIKE, LIKE it happened so quickly LIKE. Just love Jill & her limited one syllable word LIKE. Oh I forgot Jill's second favorite word "TOTALLY". LIKE! !!

Grace said...

Jill may be the least mature of the older girls...add yet her new phrase...."THIS IS CRAZY!" to the list of annoying things she says..also she picks up the pace when she races through that comment..so much like a young teen...and again, what did she expect...unprotected sex= a baby.
Some "midwife" she is!

Melissa said...

I don't want to wish ill on anyone, but it will be interesting to see how Jill's Labor and delivery play out. I do not get cable, and I do not see the point in paying the money to watch the episodes online. So I will need to get updates here. I hope for Anna's sake that her next delivery goes smoothly and that Josh will allow her to have a hospital delivery if Anna so desires. I was scared for her when I watched little Michael's birth, and that is around the time that I could no longer stomach watching the show. We all know that if that had been Michelle, she would have been the center of attention with JB doting on her, and he would have attempted to get Michelle to a hospital immediately if she said "I don't know if I can do this at home" which is essentially what Anna was saying when she was in so much pain. I do think that Jill is going to be a copycat of Michelle. Jill has the doting husband and pretty much calls the shots. Therefore, if she does start to have a difficult delivery, I think she will get the medical assistance she needs. I just hope it's not too late.. and I agree with previous comments regarding Jill's low pain tolerance following her wisdom teeth removal. My goodness, if she can't handle that, then she is going to need some heavy pain medicine during childbirth

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have a link to the video of the Jubilee pregnancy announcement, where Josiah runs out? I would love to see it. I can't remember seeing it the first time it aired. Thank you.

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 290 of 290   Newer› Newest»